Sunday, December 03, 2006

Today was a real rollercoaster. My close cousin is getting married this Thursday, a fact I had somehow quenched in my subconscious until this afternoon. Unfortunately I will not be joining in the celebratory rituals, as I didn't in the legal ones over eighteen months ago. According to my father it's because he can't afford it. I forgot to ask him if maybe he got a raise since my aunt finally met my cousin's legal - soon to be halachic - wife. Gd really works in mysterious ways, I don't think anyone this side of gravity thought either party would ever agree to meet. Tip of the hat to my uncle, of course, for pushing it. I gotta say, he's good.
At least now I can add this to the list of events that should have happened when I was still living at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home